Monday, February 2, 2015

Christmas at Home, 2014

We don't have a lot of pictures from Christmas morning, particularly no great gift-opening shots, but that's because we have twin toddlers this year and holy mackerel, there are just no hands left to take any. I'd like to remember it as "We were having too much fun to take pictures," so hopefully if I frame it that way here, there will only be rose-colored memories to enjoy later!

On the lookout for Santa


Bella slept over on the 23rd--I hope it becomes a Christmas Eve-Eve tradition!


Watching Christmas cartoons in our bed on Christmas Eve

Santa came!

Merry Christmas!

We started the morning "just" the seven of us, then were joined by Nan and Mamp




Then we headed to my sister's to continue the party


Cousins galore!



Joe gets mobbed
The whole gang!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm smiling just looking at the pictures and reading your comments. What a joyous day.

Love,
GM/GP